If it’s been more than roughly 23 hours since I last washed my hair, I look like I just finished a marathon. My hair becomes quite greasy and unmanageable in such situations. It seems to be rather revolting. No, I won’t offer you any advice on your hair, but I will give you these ten fundamental pieces of advice on how to be a conscientious Super Mom.
Even though I haven’t really completed a marathon, I try to sustain a reasonably quick pace during the whole day. I am on duty around the clock, beginning when I wake up to the sound of small voices in the morning and continuing until midnight with bathroom breaks and drinks of water. I wouldn’t go so far as to call myself a supermom, but I’m definitely in the running. We are all of them!
Not only are Super Moms responsible for everything that goes on in their family’s life, but we still find time to stress and feel guilty about it. Why?! It’s in the nature of the beast to act this way! (Of course, the sort that is the most charming and enchanting.)
Before I had kids, I didn’t let fear hold me back at all. Even when I didn’t have any, the very idea of having them made me wary of the outside world. And when I finally did have my first one, whew.. I was really aback by how inexperienced and overwhelmed this woman who was about to become a wonderful parent was.
You would believe that things are easier to manage now, eight years later, when you have two children. Yes, most of the time, when it’s with the kids. I make an effort to maintain it that way in order to escape the always lurking guilt monster.
But when it comes to me, things don’t go quite as well. I have a terrible habit of putting myself last, particularly during periods (like right now) when my husband is away doing Army stuff and is missing in action on our family calendar.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a working mom, a stay-at-home mom, both, a single parent, or the spouse of a service member; we all have to be OUR OWN version of Super Mom.
The following are some easy things that you say and do for your children, but that you should also be doing for yourself in order to maintain your status as YOUR OWN supermom:
- Ensure that you are healthy and get yourself ready for the day.
- Include a piece of fruit with your morning meal.
- Make wise decisions, and the day will go well for you!
- Acquire as much information as you can… Because amazing mothers have to be ready for everything that may come their way.
- Spend today being active and having fun; get rid of some of that excess energy! (Or, in the context of our situation, build up your energy and get rid of your worry.)
- Make sure you eat all of your veggies as well as that beautiful lean meat I’ve cooked for you!
- Pay attention to your physical self!
- Take a seat, calm yourself, and give some thought to what exactly is making you so unhappy.
- Could we perhaps clean up after ourselves? (You are aware of the inescapable implication that this has. As long as my children are aware of the obligations that fall on their shoulders, I am content to clean things according to my own preferences. After all, they are still children; there is still plenty of time for them to develop their skills as housekeepers.)
- THE ITEM THAT IS PRIMARILY CONCERNED FOR SUPER MOMS:
Prepare yourself for sleep by having a bath, taking your medications, and brushing your teeth.
When I get home at the end of a hard day, all I want to do is go to bed. And occasionally I do, but when I wake up, I’m a mess, and I feel worse than I did before I went to sleep. In the morning, I have to frantically dash about trying to get ready while the small one insistently yells “milk milk milk” over and over again.
Moms, put the kids to bed early so you can take some time for yourself and truly indulge in some pampering. Shave, thread your eyebrows, do your nails, apply your go-to eye cream — whatever it is that makes you feel more confident about yourself and your appearance.
It is not necessary for me to wake up untidy when I take the time at night, when the kids are in bed, to attend to my own personal needs. As a result, I have a better chance of getting things done the next day in the correct manner.
What kind and considerate pointers would you recommend for Super Mom?
❤️❤️ Here Are The Popular Items For Crafters. Click The Image To Explore More!! ❤️❤️